TADWA is a registered NDIS Provider. Our Occupational Therapists are expert in assessing for entry into the NDIS.
They can observe your mobility and stability, your home or work environment and make recommendations based on experience and clinical best practice principles.
How do we help?
- Functional Assessments
- Home Environment Assessments
- Vehicle Modification Assessments
- Assistive Technology Assessments
- Simple Home Modifications
- Complex Home Modifications
- Providing supported independent living and specialised disability accommodation assessments.
- Work Environments
- Customisation of ‘off the shelf’ products
- Design of custom or specialised equipment
- Clinical Virtual Reality therapy
TADWA Occupational Therapists are qualified to complete complex home modification assessments and complex assistive technology assessments.
For NDIS package support, or for equipment grants where clinical justification is required, the objective opinion of TADWA Therapists is well respected.
You can read more about how TADWA can assist you with: